Some 9 months and mostly 12 month
You nurse around 3 times a day and still love to eat finger foods!
Eyes are still gorgeous blue and hair is still filling out a lot! Some people say you are starting to look more like me. I’m still not sure who you look like other than Pops! (Jenn’s dad)
You have done pretty good sleeping! You cut your top left front tooth while we were on vacation at the beach with the Ezells and literally did not sleep on that trip! Thankfully you were happy during the day and did take at least one nap but that was about it! Cutting teeth is hard work!
– You can dance while sitting
– Crawling pretty good!
– You love to crawl to Otis
– You babble and seem to have lots to say
– You can wave bye-bye and say “buh-buh” So sweet
– You can throw your ball
– You’ve started pulling up on the furniture
– Went blueberry picking!